One of the best things about Calgary summer weather, is being able to enjoy a cold beverage or meal on a patio. While there are hundreds of great patios in our city, I've compiled a list of some of the best ones near Upper Westside, Westhills and the Marda Loop areas of southwest Calgary.
- Diner Deluxe: the Aspen location of Diner Deluxe has a 44 seat patio which allows you to eat their delicious brunch or lunch outside in the sun. 104, 350 Aspen Glen Landing SW | website
- Earls Westhills: this popular restaurant has a great location at Westhills with a patio that seats 70, including comfortable furniture and heaters if needed. 140 Stewart Green SW | website
- Fergus & Bix: the West Springs location of Fergus & Bix has a full sun 55 seat patio. 2000, 873 85 St. SW | website
- Javino Coffee and Wine Bar: located in Discovery Ridge, this East African family restaurant has a 30 seat patio as well. 902, 10 Discovery Ridge Hill SW | website
- Original Joe's: this popular chain restaurant is known for its diverse menu, with this location in Aspen Landing, their patio seats 36. 112, 318 Aspen Glen Landing SW | website
- Pegasus: this popular Greek restaurant in Altadore has a 40 person patio out front. 4824 16 St. SW | website
- Pips Board Game Cafe: this cafe, restaurant and board game bar in Marda Loop has a 34 seat patio as well. 2015 33 Ave. SW | website
Looking for more patios in southwest Calgary? Avenue Magazine has an interactive patio guide online.