So you're thinking of selling your home? There are some questions to ask that you may not even have thought of yet. Answering these questions will help you decide when to sell, and how much to list for (along with the help of your REALTOR of course). Here's a checklist to help you on the path to selling your home:
• Why are you ready to sell: job, outgrowing space, needs renovating, etc.?
• What is the current interest rate?
• What are the current market conditions?
• Are there homes for sales in your immediate area?
• What are homes in the area you want to live in selling for?
• What are the potential closing costs?
• What are the lawyer fees?
• What are the mortgage fees?
• What are your moving costs and/or commission fees?
* Calculate your total closing costs at this point