September is here and it's time (whether we like it or not) to give our home some much-needed attention before colder weather and seasons approach.
This time of year can be the perfect time to get your home's exterior clean before colder temperatures hit in the coming months (you probably won't get the chance again for several months). Here's some easy tips on how to pressure wash your home:
• Water alone is usually good enough to use in pressure washing a home. If you have mold or mildew, you can purchase a special cleaner for that.
• Secure all your windows and doors, a lot of power comes through those nozzles.
• Always remember to spray at a downward angle. Note: never spray directly in cracks or seams.
• Test a small section first to see if the pressure washer is causing any damage on the house.
• Use a steady side-to-side motion and ensure you keep the washer moving. Concentrating on one area could potentially cause damage to your home.