Today is Golfers' Day, and in the spirit of today (and the Masters wrapping up), here's a look at the golf courses in southwest Calgary (or near to).
- Springbank Links Golf Club: located in the community of Springbank, this golf club offers an 18-hole course. Club amenities include a driving range, cart rentals, dining and more. Located at 125 Hackamore Trail in Springbank | Website
- Sirocco Golf Club: located in the Pine Creek Valley, this award-winning 18-hole golf course is a semi-private facility. Amenities include a driving range, rentals, dining and lounge and more. Located at 210178 - 64 Street West | Website
- Canyon Meadows Golf and Country Club: this is a private 18-hole course, bordering Fish Creek Provincial Park. Amenities include a pro shop, clubhouse and practice facilities. Located at 12501 - 14 Street SW | Website
- Glencoe Golf and Country Club: this is a private club with two 18-hole courses, featuring practice facilities, a pro shop and dining facilities. Located at 31002 Elbow River Drive SW | Website
- Earl Grey Golf Club: this is a private 18-hole golf course, with a 9-hole executive golf course. Amenities include pro shop, practice facilities and a dining area in the clubhouse. Located at 6540 - 20 Street SW | Website
- Shaganappi Point Golf Course: featuring two courses, an 18-hole and a 9-hole. This is a public course and amenities include lessons, equipment and cart rentals and a driving range. Located at 1200 - 26 Street SW | Website
- Richmond Green Golf Course: this is a 9-hole public golf course, par 27 with a snack bar and club rentals among other amenities. Located at 2539 33 Avenue SW | Website
- Lakeview Golf Course: 9-hole public golf course featuring rentals, snack bar and other amenities. Perfect for beginners. Located at 5840 19 Street SW | Website
Let me know what your favourite golf course in the city is, you can connect with me on Facebook or Twitter.