Marda Loop is a great community in southwest Calgary, and with redevelopment and new development happening in the neighbourhood, there's always something new to check out there.
If you're looking for a reason to spend an afternoon (buy a home) in Marda Loop, here's 6 new spots that opened in the community in the past year.
- The Clothing Store: this is a consignment store for women, offering high fashion brands at very discounted rates. Located at 1911 - 34 Avenue SW | website
- Distilled Beauty Bar and Social House: this is a brand new spot in Marda Loop, which doubles as both a beauty bar and a coffee house. This is a beautiful space with many esthetic services and a full coffee bar and meeting spot. Located at 2408 - 34 Avenue SW | website
- Davids Tea: this popular store opened up last year in the brand new Garrison Corner building. Offering both loose leaf teas to buy in bulk or hot to-go. Located at 2402 - 34 Avenue SW | website
- Village Ice Cream: early last year, this popular ice cream spot opened up in Garrison Corner. I have been happy to support this local business (go check them out). Located at 2406 - 34 Avenue SW | website
- Ripe Tomato Pizza: this restaurant promises delicious Italian pizza (and other Italian fare) within minutes. Located at 3429 - 22 Street SW | website
- YYC Cycle: this popular spin studio opened up a new location in Marda Loop last year, making fitness fun for the residents in the area. Located at 101, 3505 - 14 Street SW | website
Looking for a complete directory of the restaurants, businesses and services in Marda Loop? Check out this online directory from Marda Loop BRZ.